Go ahead! Indulge yourself and read my blog=)

:) Go ahead! Indulge yourself and read my blog!



Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Here I Am!!!

Hey! Okay, so I've never done a blog before. This is completely new to me, and from what I hear, all you do is talk about yourself. So that's what I plan to do!

The name of my blog is 'My Glass Slipper'. My whole life, my hero has been Cinderella. Even recently, I've been fantasizing over her. I know, I'm a nerd. Can't a girl dream, though?

Well, even if I don't have any followers, I guess I can do this anyway. Maybe it will 'broaden my horizons'.

So this is officially my first post ever and I'm already pumped!!!


my future home:)

3 comments:

  1. Why is Cinderella your hero? Do you fantasize about cleaning, sewing, and one day fitting into a glass slipper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESS!!!! that's totally what i was going for... not lol she's my hero because she can get through those rough times, she's gorgeous, and she has an ah-mazing house and prince!!! =)

    ReplyDelete